2012.03 05 Billy Dang HS Community Svc
Buena Park High School
Community Service Activities
California Scholarship Federation (CSF) (Current President)
National Honors Society (NHS) (Current President)
Advanced Academics Academy (AAA) (Current President)
People to People (Current President)
Buena Park Library District Volunteer
Buena Park School District GATE program helped out (tutored) 6th, 7th, and 8th graders
Awards and Recognition
• Boys’ Basketball awarded the “Most Improved Student Athlete” and “The Coaches Award”
• Varsity Golf awarded “The Etiquette Award”- demonstrating proper conduct and treatment to other players.
• Distinguished Scholars for three years- Awarded for being within the top 25 of my class rank, by giving dedication towards academic excellence in resulting with this honorable achievement.
• Student of the Month for World History Honors- Demonstrated acts of high achievement and academic excellence.
• Peers Assistance Leadership Award- For promoting students to be drug free and giving support to others in terms of academics (tutoring) or morally.
• President’s Award- For demonstrating academic excellence within school.
Golfing, Basketball, Weigh training, Running, Travel, Video Games